ELEVEN AUSTRALIA MIRACLE HAIR COMPETITION 2023.
Official Rules and Terms & Conditions (Official Rules).
1. 1. This competition (Competition) is being run by Eleven Australia Pty Ltd (Promoter). The Promoter is part of the Eleven Australia Group (Group or Eleven). Eleven does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or submissions. Upon submission all entries will become the property of the Group and will be freely available for Eleven to publish/distribute in any medium (with limitation) as determined by the Group.
2. To be eligible to win the prize you must be an Eligible Entrant which means:
a) You are resident in either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom or USA;
b) You have accessed the web based entry page set up by Eleven Australia either by using the QR Code provided or by accessing the page online;
c) You have included with your entry, contact details, salon name and address, of the salon selling Eleven Australia product;
d) You are 18 years old or older; and
e) You are not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition or you are not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
3. Only one entry is permitted per Eligible Entrant. If required, the winner must be able to provide Eleven with the proof of residency and proof of age.
4. This Competition is void in any jurisdiction where the holding of a competition such as this is prohibited by law or restricted by law or regulations. By entering the competition, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter in the application of these Official Rules and/or the judges are final and binding in all respects.
5. The Group and each of its companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for:
f) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries;
g) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures in connection with this Competition;
h) any Competition disruptions such as injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Group; or
i) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition, for reasons beyond the Group’s control.
HOW TO ENTER
6. Entry to the competition is by submitting from the selection (a), (b) or (c), provided on the entry page, the correct answer to the question “Hyaluronic Acid in our NEW Miracle Hair Treatment Shampoo & Conditioner does what?” and all entries must include with their entry submission their name, e-mail address, country of origin and contact details, salon name and address, of the salon selling Eleven Australia product (Eligible Entry).
7. All entrants must ensure that their entries are submitted online . https://elevenaustralia.com/pages/miracle-competition during the Competition Period (see condition 12). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
8. All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition entry page at https://elevenaustralia.com/pages/miracle-competition are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. Eligible Entrants must make their internet entries manually using an internet browser by accessing the competition page and the Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a third party competition entry service.
11. All entrants must read and agree to these Official Rules as part of the Competition entry process.
12. The Competition starts on September 1, 2023 at 12:01 AM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (the Commencement Date) and ends on November 1 2023 at 11:59 PM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (the Deadline) and the period between these dates will be known as the competition period (Competition Period).
13. All entries are to be submitted electronically and any received outside of the Competition Period will not be considered.
14. There will be a random selection of one Eligible Entry – and the Eligible Entrant will win US$500.00 AND the salon stated in that Eligible Entry submitted by the Eligible Entrant will also win US$500.00 (The Recipient Salon).
15. The Eligible Entrant must either receive the prize by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or by being provided with Eleven Australia product approximately equal in value to US$500.00 (Prize Product). The decision to give the prize by EFT or as Prize Product will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Each Eligible Entrant enters this Competition on the understanding that the Promoter may provide the prize of US$500.00 (or equivalent currency) by EFT to the bank account advised by the winner or will provide the winner with Eleven Australia product approximately equal in value to US$500.00 (or equivalent local currency).
16. Total prize pool is set at a minimum of US$1000, (being one Eligible Entrant will win US$500.00 AND the Recipient Salon will also win US$500.00). During the Competition Period, the Promoter may decide to raise the total prize pool, in its absolute discretion, including deciding that there will be more than one Eligible Entrant and more than one Salon Recipient by making one or more random selections of Eligible Entries and determining that each of those is a winning entry.
17. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any entry received invalid if the entrant:
a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or
b) fails to produce items as required by these Conditions, or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
c) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
d) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
19. Without limiting any other rights, the Promoter has the right to, in the Promoter's sole discretion, amend these Official Rules, reject or remove from the Competition any entry that, in the Promoter's sole discretion violates these Official Rules, any applicable Promoter policy, any applicable laws, or is in any way harmful or objectionable. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entry at the Promoter 's sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into and the decision of the Promoter shall be final.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER
20. The names of the winners will be posted on the https://elevenaustralia.com/pages/miracle-competition on November 1st 2023. The winner will also be notified by email and the Promoter will advise the winner where the Product Prize is to be collected from. The winner must provide the Promoter with confirmation by email that it has received notification from Eleven that they have been selected as the winner and will need to confirm that they will collect the Product Prize. Only where applicable, it is the winner’s obligation to notify Eleven of the nominated bank account where it wishes the funds to be sent to, unless the Promoter determines that it will give the winner the Product Prize. The winner will have 5 days, from when Eleven sends the email notification, to confirm by email that they accept the prize and confirm that they will collect the Product Prize. In the absolute discretion of the Promoter the Recipient Salon may receive its prize as Eleven Australia product rather than as funds, and this will be determined by the Promoter.
21. If for any reason the selected winner does not provide confirmation within the times stated in condition 20, then the winner shall be treated as having declined to accept the prize. In this situation, it is in the Promoter’s sole discretion to extend the time periods for acceptance of the prize as stated above or to select another entry from another Eligible Entrant as the winner.
22. Each entrant warrants that any material supplied by them for this competition is free of any legal claim and indemnifies the Group and its subsidiaries against same. Eleven may at its own discretion remove or delete (or both) any material submitted by an entrant at any time.
23. Winners are solely responsible for the payment of any taxes that may arise as a result of acceptance of the prize, and all other expenses or costs relating to a prize not expressly set forth above. Other than as set out in these Official Rules, prizes cannot be transferred or substituted and must be accepted as awarded. A prize will be awarded to the individual entrant irrespective of whether or not the winning submission was developed / created by a group.
24. These Official Rules and any disputes relating in any way to the Competition shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without regarding to principles of conflicts of laws. By participating, each entrant further agrees that:
a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Competition, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action;
b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Competition, but in no event lawyer’s/attorney’s fees;
c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.