Global Artist Search Conditions
MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT
GLOBAL ARTIST SEARCH COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 prize packages, including $2,000 USD cash, 12 x bottles of Limited Edition MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT as well as the pleasure of seeing your winning design on the bottle for our Limited Edition MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT.
(“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
ELEVEN Australia (The ‘Promoter’)
- What is the prize & terms?
The 3 prizes included are valued at:
Three winners, selected by ELEVEN AUSTRALIA will receive:
1 x $2,000 USD cash prize.
12 x bottles of Limited Edition MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT.
Their winning design will be displayed on the Limited Edition MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT in one or all of our three markets where ELEVEN Australia is distributed (throughout Australia, North America and Europe).
The three winners of the Global Search will be selected by ELEVEN Australia. The three winning designs will be printed on to the Limited Edition MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT available to purchase online and/or in participating salons.
This competition is open to all-ages and extends worldwide. Design submissions close 11:59pm AEST Friday 9th September 2022.
Entrants can submit as many designs as they like. There is no limit to the number of colours or techniques used in submissions and entrants must upload their designs to www.elevenaustralia.com/globalsearch to be eligible to enter.
When can you enter the Competition?
- The Competition opens Monday 1st August 2022 and submissions close on Friday 9th September 2022.
- The draw for the winning design will take place on Monday 12th September
What are the conditions of entry?
- To enter this Competition, you must:
Submit your design via the submission portal at www.elevenaustralia.com/globalsearch
- There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or telephone company.
- Open to worldwide entries and for people of all-
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- Your design must be original and your own work.
- Enter as many designs as you like.
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this
When will the winners be chosen?
- This will be judged by a team including but not restricted to; creative team & marketing
- Winners will be announced via email on Monday 12th September
- Valid Entries: The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided with their design submission. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners by 5pm on Tuesday 13th September 2022, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement
- The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while the prize pack is in transit and is not liable for loss or damage of the
- Prize money will be sent via bank transfer and the Prize Pack will be sent via express
How will my personal information be used?
- You agree that we can use your name and design/submission online and on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the
- By entering the competition you automatically agree to the usage of your design to be displayed on elevenaustralia.com and affiliated websites. The winning designs selected by ELEVEN Australia will be printed onto the Limited Edition MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT product that will be available for purchase at participating salons and if stock permits at www.elevenaustralia.com and affiliated websites.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the email address you submit is accurate and
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is
- The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the ELEVEN Australia logo, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio-visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or
- The winner acknowledges that the Promoter may alter their design for production purposes.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed, whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered